Monday, March 17, 2014

Urban Chic

Okay this is kind of a big moment for me.  My first real outfit post.  I'm nervous so be kind.  I know these photos are not perfect (I have some work to do) and this isn't a fancy outfit but I wanted to start in something I felt comfortable in and something I would normally wear.  Hopefully the more I do this, the better I will become at it and the better quality the pictures will be.


This was Saturday and we went out running errands. I love this outfit because it's super comfortable and I think it shows that sneakers can be cute!  Who's with me?!  I added the leather jacket because it was a bit chilly and I felt it added a little more "oomph" to the overall look.


photo 2


photo 1


photo 1(1)


photo


photo 2(1) photo 3(1)


jeans//top//sneakers, similar (love these!)//old Guess jacket, similar//old Aldo bag, option//round necklace//initial necklace, gift, similar


Hope you enjoyed!


Happy Monday!!


xo, ash

2 comments:

  1. I nearly died from nerves when I put up my first outfit post! I understand! But you look gorgeous and I love the look! So comfy and stylish! Great work - can't wait to see te next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lady!! It's so nerve wracking. Glad I wasn't the only one.

    xo, ash

    ReplyDelete