Wednesday, March 12, 2014

One scarf, Two ways

As I was browsing GAP recently, I noticed a beautiful floral scarf, perfect for Spring!  And then I got to thinking it would be perfect for St. Patrick's Day as well.  If you're anything like me and this isn't a major holiday for you (in regards to fashion) so going out and buying a bright green shirt with a shamrock isn't your thing, or mine.  What I liked about this scarf was that it had enough green so you felt in the spirit but not so obnoxious that you couldn't wear it again!



One Scarf, Two Ways

sweater//jeans//pink flats//bag//necklace//SCARF//dress//bracelet//converse//mint bag


I think the outfit on the left is perfect if you're doing something low key (or nothing at all) and the outfit on the right is the perfect fashionable bar hopping outfit, in my opinion.  And I LOVE this chambray dress from JCrew, definitely another addition to my Spring wish list!


What do you think?  Just the right amount of green, not enough? What are YOU wearing?


Middle of the week means closer to Friday!!


xo, ash

2 comments: