Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dresses & Sneakers

Even though it's 30 degrees and snowing where I am, I think I found my spring & summer uniform this year.  It's no surprise to you guys that I love sneakers and would gladly wear them daily if I could.  When I came across Sincerely, Jules'  blog (just today! how is that possible?!) I was filled with inspiration to combine all of my dresses and sneakers!  There are so many combinations you can do and it's such effortlessly chic look!  You may just see an outfit post in the near future featuring this look ;)



Get the Look: Dresses & Sneakers


all images via Sincerely, Jules


nike//converse//newbalance


stripe//floral//grey


would you rock this look?


hope you're having a great Wednesday!


xo, ash

1 comment:

  1. I love the dress and sneaker look!!! Such a great combo! Can't wait to see how you style the two!!!

    Xoxo
    www.bowsanddepos.com

    ReplyDelete