Wednesday, March 19, 2014

High or Low



I’m a little more excited about today’s High or Low post because I found an incredibly low option for you guys!! Ever since seeing this Free People major statement necklace on Somewhere, Lately’s Instagram, I knew I had to have it!

You can also see it here.  Seriously check out their blog, their style is amazzzzing!





High or Low



I can't decide which option I will go for (yes I still haven't completely pulled the trigger!).  You can't return F21 jewelry and I'm a bit concerned it won't lay just right which is crucial with a piece like this.  I'm not sure I will get enough use to warranty the $98 price tag so the Urban Outfitters options just might be the one.  I will keep you posted ;)


 Free People//Urban Outfitters//Forever 21


Which price point would you buy at?!


xo, ash









2 comments:

  1. I hate to say it, but that Free People necklace is my favorite!!! I actually haven't seen this necklace and now I think I need it!!! Awesome job finding similar ones for a lower price!!

    Xoxo
    www.bowanddepos.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing right!?! ahhh I know the Free People one probably is the winner but I was trying to convince myself I could live with one of the lesser options.

    xo, ash

    ReplyDelete