Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Trending: the Bomber Jacket

 I don't know about you but I am loving the bomber jacket trend right now.  I think what I love most is how versatile a bomber jacket is and it's also a timeless piece, never really goes out of style.  You can dress them up, dress them down, wear for date night or out running errands.  It's like the "new" blazer, in my opinion at least.  And they come in all various colors and patterns.  I've been seeing a lot of classic looking ones (varsity style) and floral prints.  I'm in LOVE with the lace Free People one shown below and the floral GAP one (on sale!).



Trending: Bomber Jacket

*floral and camo look via A Fashion Love Affair


lace//blue floral//classic


and a few more I'm loving - 1, 2, 3


Are you on board with this trend?  If not, will you grab one?


Happy Wednesday!


xo, ash

3 comments:

  1. Yes! Totally loving the bomber jacket trend. I really need to invest in one. Victoria's Secret has one I've been eyeing lately.

    Shannon
    Clothes & Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought one from Express I love and also have a warmer leather one. I should check out VS. I always forget about them for clothes.

    xo, ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never thought of spring bomber's as the "new blazer" before but you're so right! Great way to put it. It's casual all the way this summer and I am loving it. I've just invested in my own floral bomber and I don't regret it in the slightest.
    http://molipop.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete