Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Midi, Midi, Midi


Midi dresses and skirts are all the rage lately and I am not complaining.  One reason I am so into this trend is because I'm tall, 5'9 to be exact.  Let me explain.  All through life, trying to find shorts, dresses or skirts that were school or work appropriate wasn't easy.  Remember the fingertip rule?  Yea, I rarely passed.


This length is probably a not really a "midi" on me due to my height but that's okay.  They are still very work appropriate which makes me extremely happy and even though they are longer, I think sometimes they can be sexier than a mini!





Trending: the Midi






I LOVE all of the ones shown above but here are a few others.

1//2//3//4


Are you loving the midi trend as much as I am?


Happy Hump Day loves!


xo, ash



No comments:

Post a Comment