Monday, April 7, 2014

April Showers


When I think of rain coats I think of the crinkly plastic ones with frogs on them or bright yellow ones.  Remember those as kids?  Well they've come a looong way!


I actually don't own a rain coat or trench coat so I tend to go without a coat in the Spring or look silly in a semi-winter one.  Glad I found these options!  The bottom striped one does not have a hood but it's adorable and a great bargain!!  I love the floral Nike one, great for those casual weekends!



April Showers








Click the links above to shop these items!


Do you have a rain coat/trench coat you love?!

Happy Monday!


xo, ash

2 comments:

  1. Oh my word…those rain coats from the childhood…haha. I totally forgot how cute they were.
    There are SO many options these days. Makes it hard to decide on one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. being indecisive is why I STILL don't have one! :/

    xo, ash

    ReplyDelete