Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter is coming...

But first this is about how I feel today.


10155947_10153966255540577_3074010516833721673_n


No but really, I woke up to ice on the ground and temps in the 30's.  C'mon Mother Nature!


Anyways, onto Easter.  I really wanted to make some pretty eggs this year but life has been so busy lately and we are actually going out of town this weekend.  There is going to be an Easter Egg Hunt for the kids which I'm excited to watch and yummy food of course.  It will be a more laid back day than I'm used to but I'm okay with that since I will also be driving home on Sunday (boo!).  However, if you're still looking for some fun Easter ideas I wanted to share the ones I've found and love!



Style Me Pretty recently shared some amazzzing DIY easter eggs.  Check them out here!




[caption id="attachment_953" align="aligncenter" width="560"]533317bd4537e$!600x image via Style Me Pretty[/caption]


If you're looking to add a little personalization to your table, why not place-cards?  This adorable DIY is perfect (and edible!)




[caption id="attachment_954" align="aligncenter" width="560"]Easter_Placecard06 image via Oh Happy Day[/caption]


Maybe you will be making breakfast or bringing a treat.  Why not try these ideas!



Bunny Egg Dish


bunny brunch via Worth Pinning


Collages25


Peeps S'mores via Linen, Lace & Love


And if you need to put together a last minute gift, why not add these adorable bunny tags (template included)!




[caption id="attachment_957" align="aligncenter" width="560"]chalkboard-bunny-tags7 image via Hellobee[/caption]


Happy Hump Day!


xo, ash

No comments:

Post a Comment