Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Little of bit of this & that

Sorry loves for my absence.  Last week was a bit crazy.  I had something going on every night and then the bridal shower I've been diligently planning was on Sunday.  I'm soo happy with how it all turned out and the bride loved it too!  I can't wait to share it all tomorrow for Wedding Wednesday.


Here's a sneak peek of the cake


image(4)


 Here I am at Easter hiding the eggs for the kiddies to find!


photo 1 (2)


one of our only finished doors.  LOVE our new knobs!


photo 2 (2)


my latest H&M purchases.  I don't normally do this well!  [pink dress]


photo 3 (2)


Here's some link lovin'


1. Great list of red wines & white wines under $20 via A Beautiful Mess


2. It's barely Spring but Summer is next.  Here's a fun Summer Bucket List.  I may try and check off a few of these!


3. adorable elephant themed birthday party!


4. love this quote!


5. beautiful bedroom via The Love List


Stay tune for tomorrow's post on the bridal shower. Timing worked out perfectly to include this shower for my Spring Wedding series!


xo, ash

No comments:

Post a Comment