Tuesday, April 22, 2014

High or Low - Bows


Happy Tuesday Shoesday!



With Spring upon us I thought it only fitting to feature wedges in the latest High or Low.  Who doesn't love wedges?!  I don't wear heels often since I'm already tall so when I do I much prefer wedges to heels.  I feel more comfortable in them, ya know like I'm not going to fall a break my ankle :)  I've been seeing these Kate Spade wedges all over the blogs recently and I love them!  So I found a more expensive version and a verrry inexpensive version.



Like I said before, since I don't wear heels a lot I'm not sure I'd pay the full price of the Kate Spade's.  I would most definitely wait until they went to factory or major sale or buy the just as cute Dollhouse pair.


High or Low - Bows









Which ones would you take home??



Hope you're having a great week so far!! And don't forget to enter the Luna Marin giveaway!!




xo, ash

No comments:

Post a Comment