Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wedding Wednesday!

sorry for the late post, we've been working away at the office.  p.s. made this tonight and it was delicious!


Josh and I opted to do a first look for a few reasons.  We knew that the entire wedding day would be all about socializing and attempting to soak it all in before it's over, hard to do by the way.  During all the fun, we wouldn't have much time for just the two of us.  We wanted that.  It was our own special moment, just us and the photographer.  The other big reason was time.  Our ceremony started at 5:30pm, cocktail hour at 6:00pm and reception at 7:00pm.  That didn't leave much time for pictures.  So we did them directly after the first look.  It was so much fun!


1 2


these were a few shots prior to the first look once I was in my amazing dress.  It's actually two pieces and it's by Watters.  I had the label made on Etsy and it was one of my favorite personal touches.


3 4 5



all photos by Mandy Mayberry photography

I think the pictures pretty much speak for themselves.  It was verrry emotional.  I started to get choked up as soon as I walked out of the hotel and once I put my hand on Josh's back, I could feel him start to cry.  It was so perfect and I do not regret seeing him before our ceremony.  I still cried walking down the aisle.  Another favorite personal touch, our wedding date sewn into his suit.


I was going to share the ceremony tonight as well but have decided to wait, I think there are enough pictures here ;).  It might take a year to share our entire wedding with you but I'm so excited to relive this amazing time in my life!!


xo, ash


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous pictures! You were a beautiful bride and that dress is stunning. These are amazing memories girl! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete