Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Everyday Beauty

26e8e51a26c9584101b77ccca42e7f9b


I thought it would be fun to share my everyday beauty routine along with my favorite products.  I've used most of these products for years now because I love they way they make my skin look.  I have sensitive skin so I don't like to change my foundations or concealers very often.  I do however frequently switch out eye shadows and mascara.


First up, skin care.  Super important.  I've had skin problems all my life and only until I started using Dermalogica and getting regular facials, did I notice a different.  I will never use any other skin products again. The daily microfoliant is by far my favorite skin care product ever! I use the clearing skin wash at night and the microfoliant in the morning.  My face lotion is by Neutrogena and I've used it for years but have since added the Dermalogica multivitamin power firm eye cream.


SKIN


Next, the face.  Again, due to skin issues I like to stick with lightweight products.  I start with the MAC concealer (color NW20) for under eyes and touch ups.  For my foundation I use the bareMinerals matte.  I also use the bareMinerals all over face product in "warmth" as a bronzer followed by MAC mineralize blush in "dainty".  Simple and easy.


FACE


Lastly, the eyes.  I start with an eyebrow pencil since mine are blonde and barely noticeable.  I do have and LOVE the Urban Decay eyeliner however lately I've been using black eyeshadow with a small brush.  My two favorite mascaras are the MAC Opulash and Maybelline Rocket Volum'.  For daily use, I choose one, for nights out I do both.  I have multiple MAC eyeshdows in singles and quads but normally for work I don't wear eyeshadow and if I do it's something neutral.


EYES



Do you have and love any of the same products?  If not, share some of your favorites.


xo, Ash

1 comment:

  1. I love that quote! And it sounds like we have similar skin struggles and use a lot of the same products. I swear by the Neutrogena oil free moisturizer, and bare minerals!
    Great post!
    XO, Gina
    http://classyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete