Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shop Talk Thursday

Two posts in one day!  [ more like trying to play catch up]


Wanted to share a new Etsy shop owner I found just last week.  I am in LOVE with her work!


Her name is Emily McDowell and her Etsy shop is called emilymcdowelldraws.


One of her products is already in my bag for Valentine's Day and I can already think of a few others I'm adding to my wish list including the grocery tote!


  shop talk


Her hand lettered and illustrated designs are fun, fresh and perfect when you're looking for something unique!


How funny are these tea towels!


stt



all images via Emily McDowell

I love finding new places to shop with unique items because it makes gift giving that much more exciting!


Go check out her website, Etsy shop, her blog or even her Instagram.


xo, ash

1 comment:

  1. […] affordable art (among countless other things) is Etsy.  I’ve shared my love for Etsy before here and […]

    ReplyDelete