Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Insta Life


Hi lovelies!  Here's a little of what's been happening over on Instagram.  Don't forget to follow me @sparkleandsoulblog :)


last week didn't start off so well for me thanks to pot holes!  so I treated myself. 
top//sweater//flats (on major sale!)


 Scored this blue beauty for $5 at H&M while in Miami!


enjoying a s'mores martini at Sugar Factory on Ocean Drive in Miami.  I cannot wait for it to be warm in New England to sit outside and eat.  


 casual Friday in my new tee.  Seriously obsessed!
tee//jeans (similar)//boots//watch


 the weather this past weekend was a bit rainy but I really wanted to go to West Elm in Boston.  Hubs agreed and on Sunday we headed up.  We grabbed Georgetown Cupcakes (favorite cupcakes ever!) on our way home and pretty pink roses at the grocery store.


another $7 necklace score but this time from a local store we have, Laila Rowe!  Paired with oldies but goodies, H&M trench and Target sweater. 

p.s. did you notice the new blog changes?  I finally caved and purchased a new layout and LOVE it!  I'm hoping to tweak it a bit more over the next few months as well.  
 
Happy Hump Day!
xo  ♥ Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment