Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Green with Envy





 Happy St. Patrick's Day ya'll!  I think I'm less than 5% Irish and other than an Irish themed drink at home, I haven't celebrated in a few years.  I'm okay with that ;)

Instead of sharing festive drinks, decor or food since let's face it, the day is almost over, I thought I would share some "green" fashion that realistically you could wear all year round.  But if you're like me, sometimes certain colors feel like certain holidays and I just can't wear those pieces except around those times.  For instance, I have a shamrock green sweater that I for sure could wear today, but don't except to see me in it any other day.  I didn't wear it though, I wore olive green instead.  Ha!
 
Green with Envy









My favorites are the shoes and scarf!  Have a great Tuesday!
xo  Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment