Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Five





Happy Friday ladiessss (and maybe gents)!!  I'm so glad it's the weekend, per usual.  I'm hoping to do a little spring cleaning and of course relax  What're you up to? 
1.  I DIYed a forsythia wreath last weekend much like this one, but I think next up with be this beauty for Summer. 
2. I spent way to much at Express last night, I couldn't help myself.  Loving their ankle pants this year, perfect for my 9-5 desk job (I may grab a few more!)
3. obsessed with the design of this beach cottage.  It's beachy without being all anchors and stripes.
4. how adorable are these tone on tone roman numerals which represent blogger, Jenna Sue's wedding date?
5. loved this tropical 4th of July wedding!!  
 
 
 
Have a great weekend!
 xo  ♥ Ash
 

No comments:

Post a Comment