Sunday, November 17, 2013

Welcome to Sparkle & Soul

Hi girls & guys (maybe?)!!

This is my first Wordpress blog post.  I'm a transfer from Blogger however I haven't transferred those posts, the few that there are.  I need to find out if it's possible.  I switched from Blogger to Wordpress because I feel that Wordpress is going to allow for more freedom.

My name comes from my love of anything sparkly, see also glimmer, glitz, glitter and sequin.  I love it all!  I was going to do a play on words with soul to sole however I did not want to box myself in to only being able to talk about shoes (although I do LOVE them).  Soul to me though is something I put into anything I'm passionate about; recently it was my wedding.

My goal with this blog is to inspire you, my readers, to also add a little sparkle to  your life!

xo,

Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment