Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Favorite Etsy finds

Etsy, much like Target, never seems to fail me.  If I'm looking for something custom, I go to Etsy.  If I'm looking for something unique, not found in stores, I go to Etsy. Today I want to share a few of my recent favorite items.  Hopefully you love them as much as I do.


etsy collage

1. How cute is this perfume print from Evelyn Henson!  I think it would be the perfect addition to a walk-in closet or bathroom.


2. I recently worked with Patti Murphy Boutique to create some personalized office supplies for my wedding coordinator/friend.  Patti is super easy to work with and her products are amazing!!  I am loooving this phone case!


3. The same person I gave the office supplies to also received a set of pencils from Amanda Catherine Designs.  How could you not enjoy writing with these!


4. Talk about sparkle, I am in love with these hangers from Pearls and Pastries.  She's a recent find and while I have not purchased one of her hangers, her Instagram did inspire me to get the polkadot scarf from Target, which by the way, I love.


5. Last, I am all about monogramming and initials and since getting married in September, I've been adding more to my collection.  I love this initial necklace from BipandBop and it would make a perfect engagement or wedding gift!


xo, Ash

1 comment:

  1. […] So if you read my blog you know I’ve been working on an office makeover (taking longer than expected) and eventually we will be making over our 2nd bedroom into a large closet.  With any type makeover comes the need to fill the walls with beautiful art whether its photography, prints or paintings.  One of the first places I always look to for affordable art (among countless other things) is Etsy.  I’ve shared my love for Etsy before here and here. […]

    ReplyDelete