Thursday, November 21, 2013

Wardrobe Ed(add)ition Vol. 1

Like that play on words?  I was pretty proud of myself when I thought of that :)


Anyways I was thinking it might be fun to do Wardrobe Ed(add)ition posts where I show you guys what I've added to my closet lately whether it's every season or every few months.  If I'm being honest, it's more like every week because I have a shopping problem but that's an entirely different post for a different day ;)


At least once a year I buy one new pair of jeans, maybe two if I'm looking for something more specific.  I don't buy jeans too often because jeans are one of those items that get better with time.


express jeans


I really love the way Express jeans fit so I recently added a darker wash to my closet and I LOVE them.  JCrew or Guess would be my runner up go-to stores for jeans.


Speaking of JCrew, my most recent purchase was from their factory store.  You may have spotted the pieces on my Instagram.


06045_GY6762 45518_WE9925


 This bow cardigan was at JCrew last season and I missed out.  When I saw it at the factory this year, I made sure not to let that happen again!  This lilac polkadot button down is adorable!  Comfortable, versatile and purple is my favorite color!


 GAP is my next go to store, especially for versatile pieces that I can wear at work and on the weekends.  They were having a big sale last weekend so I grabbed a few winter essentials.


gap scarf gap sweater gap point toe flats 4


I love wearing pastel colors in winter.  I pair them with something darker to make them more seasonally appropriate but they make me happy!  Who says you have to wear all dark colors in the cooler months! This scarf and sweater are soooo soft and warm and who doesn't need pink color block flats.  Sadly these flats are no longer available online.


I LOVE Ann Taylor Loft for stylish and affordable work wear.  I have a habit of buying a lot of black and grey for work because they go with everything.  I usually add a fun scarf or shoe for color.


loft

The bow shell is super comfortable and can be worn so many ways.  The Zoe pant is my new favorite and this color is to die for!  The black polkadot sleeve top pictured is not online anymore but H&M carries a very similar version.  I had bow theme that night I guess because I snagged this kelly green and navy bow clutch for $18 but also no longer available. Similar.


And last my favorite store of all time, Target.  I'm loving their pieces this season.  I've mentioned this polkadot scarf more than once because it goes with everything.  And I love love this sweater.  It's super soft and has a metallic threading, adding the right amount of sparkle.  I want the other two colors, I love it that much!


 target

What are some new pieces you've purchased lately?


Have a great night!


xo, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment