Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday Five

Happy Friday ladies!!  It's gloomy here today BUT the weekend is supposed to be beautiful!!


1. I've always liked makeup but lately I have started to really get into it more.  I want to get better.  I need more products.  I found a new obsession, Jaclyn Hill.  You must check her out.  She recently did a tour of her beauty room, TO DIE FOR.  And because of her, I've already bought this, this, this, annnd this (for palettes).  I've always loved acrylic organizer pieces but seeing these in her video makes it so much easier to pull the trigger to buy them.

2. loving this "Aloha" bridal shower

3.  YUM!

4. new midi dress for summer

5. we are doing some things with our deck this year and I'm trying to convince the hubs to add this to the list! 


Have a great weekend!!
xo  ♥ Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment