Thursday, May 29, 2014

Trending: the Espadrille


If you haven't noticed by now, espadrilles are everywhere and I'm not mad about it.  There are so many great options and they are comfortable too!    I definitely think they can be dressed up or dressed down and I love that they provide more protection than a sandal but not quite as much as a sneaker.  I chose to showcase all flat espadrilles because that is what I wear the most but there are some adorable espadrille wedges worth checking out too!



Trending: the espadrille








And here are even more options!



1 (on sale!)  2  3 (gorgeous splurge!)   4

What do you think?  Are you on board with this trend?

Happy Friday Eve!

xo, ash


1 comment:

  1. Loving the espadrille trend!
    I'm Anelisa and I've just started up a blog about fashion/beauty/travel and I think you would enjoy my posts. I'd really appreciate it if you would check out my blog :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete