Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shop Talk Thursday

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen my post about how my Brittany Fuson planner keeps me so well organized.


Today I wanted to share more of her beautiful work with you.  Seriously, she's amazingly talented.



1383309082dearsantasm 1384894407prioritiessm  hudsonsm matchingstripessm




all photos via Brittany Fuson website


Brittany creates beautiful illustrations and turns them into stickers, prints, notepads and greeting cards and more. I can't wait to add some of her prints to my walk-in closet!


She even does custom work.  One day soon I'm hoping to have her make me a custom bridal portrait from my recent wedding.


As I mentioned, I have her planner for 2013 and I can't wait to get the 2014 version!  It's where style and function meet.


Check out her website for more  beautiful products and for even more inspiration, follow her blog!


xo, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment