Monday, February 10, 2014

Weekend & Gift Guides

Happy Mondayyyy!!  It definitely feels like a Monday today.


Anyways, before I get to my His & Hers Valentine's Gift Guides I wanted to share my two outfits from this weekend for those that don't follow me on Instagram.  Both pretty simple and casual.  I think what sets me apart from other fashion bloggers is that my style tends to be more casual (read: not a lot of heels) but I still think I'm fashionable.  Right?!  I will say that my style tends to be more casual in the colder months and I think it's because I very much dislike being cold so come spring/summer you will see a bit dressier outfits from me and no sneakers :)  Dreaming already!!


photo 1


GAP sweater (old)//Express scarf (old)//black converse//Express jeans//MK watch


weekend


Express jeans//Sperry shoes//GAP scarf (old)//GAP tank//GAP Factory jacket (old)//H&M blazer (old)


I wore the jacket on the left but originally had the blazer on (love elbow patches!).  I liked both ways so I figured I'd share.  We were going to a hockey game so I thought the cargo jacket was a bit more appropriate.  I wear more sneakers on the weekends vs. flats because they are easier to maneuver around in the snow.  If I'm not wearing sneakers, it's boots.


Onto gift guides - I tried to choose items that weren't a bit less typical as I'm not a huge gift giver on this holiday in the sense of money.  I prefer date night at home or more meaningful, homemade gifts.  Enjoy!


 Gift Guide for Her

& print//key bracelet//necklace//flats//clutch



Gift Guide for him


bookbag//pocket square//tie clip//shave kit//phone dock



xo, ash

4 comments:

  1. Awesome gift guides and very cute outfits! I love more casual looks when it's so cold outside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great gift guide! And I am kind of crushing on that gap jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! Love that jacket, it goes with anything!

    ReplyDelete